Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wild Tigers I Have Known

Image Credit: Cam Archer


I was thinking about threads and the many ways that one can find new songs and bands in the ever expanding mix of technology..I don't quite know where i am going with this, except to say I was listening to the Emily Jane White song "Wild Tigers I Have Known", which led me to a film of the same name, which led me to it soundtrack, which contained a whole bunch of goodness, including a Six Organs Of Admittance song that I had not heard for the longest time, "The Night Knows Nothing At All" (from 'For Octavio Paz') and a song called "Mighty" by Djuna Bel, who as far as I can tell appears to be one of the films producers, whoever she is, the song has blown me away.

MP3: Emily Jane White - Wild Tigers I Have Known
MP3: Six Organs Of Admittance - The Night Knows Nothing At All
MP3: Djuna Bel - Mighty

Emily Jane White on Myspace
Wild Tigers I Have Know on Myspace

Support The Artist. Buy.Buy.Buy.

No comments: