Monday, July 17, 2006

Noam Chomsky


Now, I'm not an overtly political individual, however with current affairs in the Middle East permeating my thoughts today (hey, it's a Monday... things are slow), I find myself looking around for wider explanations on why things are happening in the way they are. My searches eventually led me to Noam Chomsky. Professor of linguistic at MIT, Chomsky, I guess, is more widely known for his political activism and for his criticism on the foreign policy of the US and other governments... Kind of like Michael Moore, but without the bad dress sense and apparent need to make an ass of himself on video all of the time.

Noam Chomsky: U.S. Doctrinal Constraints On Middle East Peace (MP3)
Noam Chomsky: Why Do They Hate Us ?-Pouring Oil On Troubled Waters -Then And Now (MP3)
Noam Chomsky: The Historical Significance of 911 (MP3)



Noam Chomsky Info
Noam Chomsky @ MIT
Buy Chomsky